My dream
2020
Not a friendly year
I dreamt of losing teeth again
Is been the second times of this year
I was wondering what does it means
So I google it...
Guess what.... it reflects on changes in life
New stages of life
To be exact, growth
Which I refuse to.....
Laying in a nest which I don’t want to leave
I always has a thought of being independent girl is nothing bad
But... just for some moment
I am tired wore out... dreaming of someone with a shoulder to be lean on
I knows aged means all pinky dreams not more thing for me
Well I still wishing there is someone who real mine is on his way to find me out
Not just simply someone who can be to continue living
Not a friendly year
I dreamt of losing teeth again
Is been the second times of this year
I was wondering what does it means
So I google it...
Guess what.... it reflects on changes in life
New stages of life
To be exact, growth
Which I refuse to.....
Laying in a nest which I don’t want to leave
I always has a thought of being independent girl is nothing bad
But... just for some moment
I am tired wore out... dreaming of someone with a shoulder to be lean on
I knows aged means all pinky dreams not more thing for me
Well I still wishing there is someone who real mine is on his way to find me out
Not just simply someone who can be to continue living

Comments