2026
Dear blog,
Is 2026 now, the soul of mine still remains in the 20s.
Surprisingly to see aging mark crawling on face, forcing to accept the fact when I’m no more in the early of 30s. In the process of learning to accept those scratches created who am I now. Though I dislikes those haha
The same old dilemma lingers… what’s love?
When you failed to get one you love.. and now it goes to… why is the must to get married and have child when life so short and tough, yet I have not enjoy enough…
The only answer for myself is companionship. Well, I shall say I’m lucky enough to have all love surrounded by. With the majority of single and available good girls.
For me, if failed to get one’s is normal and good quality why should we make our life difficult.
Before this should try first, I do understand.
Comments