Return for good

Am back
No more homesicking
Tt's a marvellous

Good things wont be able to stay for long
My another nightmare is back
My Responsible thingy

Maybe living alone is better
Maybe away from home is still a good choice good place to study

My time be assigned for family the upmost
Three years, three years living all by own with all the freedom I had
Now is time to get back to track
As life would never like living in the shell

Allocate the time, arrange them

Mom The forceful madam
sometimes brutal
but still she is my mom
she never know how much tasks in my list
her business should be allocated in the first in our list
The priority

Well, I will find the way out with more mature mind I had
grumbling n leave the prob unsolved will be harder for me
AzA Fighting...

Comments

Popular Posts