Deep Sadness
Am down, with deepest sadness in my heart
did hormone cause it?? i felt miserable
Am a burden to my friends here..
Hw i wish i hav a car..
Big Problem here:
Why supervisor wan the sample at farm level
from where to get my sample? by hw? who willing to bring me go every weekends
The stupid place, plz tell me where are those conventional farm located..
ARGH~!! AM BEEN HAUNTED!!
causing trouble, having problems
tt's me, alwayz me
am trying so hard to not making trouble
Friends with me, having same trouble reduced to none
some staying out of campus,
some different gang
mostly having boy boy to fetch them, bring them
Me? no.. lyk a pity one..
Beginning of this sem,
am been left out
I tink been forgotten will be better word
i shall say
If I could throw away those care and my family
I would definitely rent a car and drive myself...
i reali dun wish to depend others
even buying things tt i nd to
ARGH!! FAN AH!!!
did hormone cause it?? i felt miserable
Am a burden to my friends here..
Hw i wish i hav a car..
Big Problem here:
Why supervisor wan the sample at farm level
from where to get my sample? by hw? who willing to bring me go every weekends
The stupid place, plz tell me where are those conventional farm located..
ARGH~!! AM BEEN HAUNTED!!
causing trouble, having problems
tt's me, alwayz me
am trying so hard to not making trouble
Friends with me, having same trouble reduced to none
some staying out of campus,
some different gang
mostly having boy boy to fetch them, bring them
Me? no.. lyk a pity one..
Beginning of this sem,
am been left out
I tink been forgotten will be better word
i shall say
If I could throw away those care and my family
I would definitely rent a car and drive myself...
i reali dun wish to depend others
even buying things tt i nd to
ARGH!! FAN AH!!!
Comments