I noe Am cruel
F.A.M.I.L.Y
6 alphabet
but means alots
Love and responsibility
This is heavy
However, I do love my parents
L.O.V.E
even simplistic
4 alphabet
I dun wan them
they tied up wings of freedom and stuck into a life tt mk me suffocated
HAPPINESS is the outer layers of the candy paper
How abt inside?
It is sad, pain, speechless, out of control
Never! I wont let my life destroy by it
You can say am cruel
I wish I nvr have any brothers
They are pulling down our life
A burden and an unfortune producers
Did watever as they wish and mk the others life in difficult
6 alphabet
but means alots
Love and responsibility
This is heavy
However, I do love my parents
L.O.V.E
even simplistic
4 alphabet
I dun wan them
they tied up wings of freedom and stuck into a life tt mk me suffocated
HAPPINESS is the outer layers of the candy paper
How abt inside?
It is sad, pain, speechless, out of control
Never! I wont let my life destroy by it
You can say am cruel
I wish I nvr have any brothers
They are pulling down our life
A burden and an unfortune producers
Did watever as they wish and mk the others life in difficult
Comments