miss or miss
"we fought, we argued, we chased for same target" ....we used to be
wat i miss it the most
NOW
wat we reali wan? wat we reali targeted for??
once a target achieved, wat's next?...
level of difficulties increased for the next cuming up target, more tiring physically..
k3p holding on..
i miss the best of me
lost my way toward
" WAT I WAN THE MOST ? "
better life, freedom, money??
juz tt i dun wan to face as the problems facing by my parents
repeating their same mistakes and learn the best of them
on the way, " I lost my target" as am staying too long in the comfort zone and forgt the reality
I miss the feeling of every finger tips of mine
run randomly on the black and white key of the keyboard
having fun and playing to where they fits
enjoying the product
produce one by one; note by note; bar by bar
collecting to a full piece of work
repeating the harmony of each pieces
frm the stranger becum familiar and enjoy
so long without feel the greatest of "thee"
Comments