Blue

Who ll willing to spare ur shoulder
For me
whenever i nd for a rest
Who ll willing be my bay
Whenever I nd to dump all my rubbish
To cry out or shout out all my unhappiness n unfairness
Who ll willing to spare their time to understand me
n care abt my feeling
Noeing whether am crying or pretending
WHO~ WHO~

Am worn out
gigantic of tiredness comes to me
so much niggling spinning in my mind
feel lyk implode
Wiv mom's buzzling n humming
I nvr fulfil her expectation
no matter wat i've done
til nt enough

I noe currently am such a mess
I nd time to rearrange n to put myself back again
as i do hav my own problems to solve
bt she nvr gv me chance

Am suffocated nw

I hate crying so much
It mks me breathless
Stupid nose blocking
Stupid eyes swollen
My heart feel hurt
Breathless
Tears k3p on stream down sliently

She nvr realize i care them so much
I cnt even hanging out wiv frenz peacefully
Too much of worried mks me gonna crazy

Am a 20 year-old gurl
y i cnt lyk all e same age gurlz
Hanging around as their wish without care
Fill their time wiv their own fav
AM NT 13 YEAR-OLD
force to accomplish as her wish
everytin under control

Coz am under finance control
Money
cuff my limbs up
lock up in cage
Coz i alwayz remain slient
Coz i care abt her
noeing she would gt hurt by me

Am juz 20 nt 30
I wan to enjoy my life
Am juz a gurl
lyk e others wan to be a beauty NT ANUTIE
I wan my freedom
I nd rest
Am nt a Godness neither a heroine nor a robot
I hv feeling
Words u use to scold hurts me the most!!
I kind of hav self-control of my temper
If my tantrum used to offend u
Am here to applogise


Comments

Popular Posts