I Want Back My Freedom

Down
Frustrated
I walk lyk a zoobie
I work lyk a robot
feel trapped
tied by an invisible string
my hand, my legs, my mouth, my emotion
there'r no freedom
No true laugher
Sadness frm every single part
tears stream down
Y my life became lyk tis
such a disaster
too much of unwilllingness
it is nt e one am struggle 4
frm gobble up
Am i forcing myselF too much
Forcing myself to be a perfect one
NOT A FRAIL
Bt am tired nw
where is my bay
to cry out to scream out
all e unwillingness, unfairness, unsatisfied, sadness,etc
a peaceful place
NT a noisy skul
am trying so hard to suit myself into
(SO FAKE!!)
bt am totally out there
glum
i Started to wander
where Where where
where ll i belong to
WHERE SHOULD I BELONG TO
????
am tired now
k3p on struggle against my life, my fate
bt it nvr seem to success
it fail
am full of scar n wound
visible & invisible
heal & hurt
Self-console, self-comfort or hypnotize
all useless tis time
I feel lyk a failure
bt am nt willing to gv up
Stand up frm every fall
easier to say than did
every fall nd strength to stand up again
wiv radiant
bt nw i'd left
N.O.T.H.I.N.G

Comments

Popular Posts