Rubbish!!??
Oh gosh wat am I doing nw?!!! wat am so treason… am I bad???
Bt sumtimes I reali wanna defy to fight 4 e things I dun lyk it tt is my power reali haha..i dun lyk ppl force me bt y u all lyk 2 force do so much tins tt I dun lyk…
Anyway, I noe n understand as e eldest tt is responsibility…it reali vvvv heavy 4 me even cn be said tt reali tremendously heavy sumtimes it reali becum a kinds of stress 4 me….tt y I prefer freedom… I reali hope tt my parent noe tt im juz 17 (coz my burst day havnt reach yet so nt counted as 18 haha) n nt reali counted as adult bt as teenager or still a kids (WAT KIDS r u crazy haha$@#$!@#%^&#%&* haha:p) did I having e ability 2 handle it so much??? I reali hope GODGODGOD or grandpa r u hear me?? could noe wat am suffer nw hahaha (reali crazy liao haha)
Yayayayayaya…I noe I should be understanding n my responsible is 2 share e burden of my parent coz tt is wat we called filial piety…yes I wish I could be filial 2 my parent beside 2 share burden bt 2 thx them 4 giving me everytin I hav…I hope they noe tt sumtin I defy nt becoz am nt understand u all or nt obedient or even anytin bt sumtime at e same time am having my own problem too it reali juz lyk a huge burden 4 me cn u all juz dun tk it as my excuse.. I nd time 2 handle slowly bt y all those stuff cuming in one short I reali cnt accept…I noe coz it wat we it reality coz reality reali lyk a horror movie
I reali reali hope u all could understand abt it…sumtime I reali feel tired n heavy 2 carry all those we called it reaponsibility…I feel I juz lyk a turtle carry a big n heavy shell all around…bt who noe it????
Hahaha…am I crying?? Undeniable im always doing tt stupid things…bt dun worry every after it ill be fine…coz I noe I still having my dearest frenz 2 support me to concern me they all around me they r e one gving me happiness of coz my family too…beside tt I understand there z still sumone living in a worst condition than me so I should be thankful rite haha
bt sumtimes between family n family there ll be sum unhapi n hapi stuff happened among them it juz lyk nv ending story it ll nv hav peace 4 long…haiz..tt wat is life…@#$%!%&^%^#$^&*…heeheehahahahaha
Comments