Result Result
Haiz itz reali under my estimation…after so long I had slowly recover frm e pain (feel mature a little bit haha^^) hw sad am I it still a unchangeable truth I had 2 accept…so of e relative ask me 2 apply 2 remark my ppr after long thought I refuse it…juz let it be a lesson frm e top falling into e deep such a cruel reality 4 me…sumbody said it,”Tis reali cum too fast 4 u 2 face.”..bt am gald to face it so young so tt I able 2 restart my life easily..and it ll remind me always so tt I wont neglect any mini minor stuff…fine..i ll be all rite..hope so…although still ll feel a little bit jealous, I ll still gv my best wishes to e otherz….
Reality reali cruel to us…it shows us when u r down…In fact, frenzship cn be week, cn be strong…recently am reali down 4 it :
1st >>>is my result
2nd>>>am been hurt by frenzship………bt y??
Frm tis situation I reali cn lk tro’ frm part of my frenz whether could I contiue my frenship wiv them or nt….sum fren be wiv u juz becoz of hw many A’s u hav, I reali hate it coz they nv contact wiv u, bt nw they contact wiv juz wanna noe hw many A’s u hav sum even more cruel using trick by telling u their fake result after u had told them onli they tell u e truth..After tt, e word n their attitude b4 e result was out n after r totally different….omg, such a fren I hav..i treat them as my fren bt nw they treat me lyk tis…FRIEND!!!!Frenz wont lyk tis they ll gv a hug or any concern when u nd them they wont did e sample above….i reali hurt by them it juz lyk a knife chop tro’ my heart bloody everywhere…am so regret 2 hav them as FRIEND..4 those who had treat tis 2 me they ll noe themselves eventhough u had hurt me I still wanna thx u all coz wat u all did 2 me ll becom a strength 2 drift me 2 e best..who treat me well I rmb it 4ever n gald 2 hav u all as a fren without u all i reali dunno hw am I nw maybe cnt recover so fast it also too my closet relative oso thx 4 all of ur concern..haha^^
Another things is I juz wanna say “SORRY” TO SUM OF MY FREN due to wat had I did 2 u all during tt time coz I reali cnt accept e truth so refuse 2 talk u all or reply e msg or even ans u all….IM VVV SORRY…am nt dare 2 ans u all n I reali dunno wat 2 do on e time..everytin r messy up…hw many time I had cried…am lost…hope u all wont mind..wont tk it in heart…although I din find u all after tt, coz I reali dunno hw 2 start a conversion n scared tt u all ll ask me again…AM sorry…I had said sorry 2 a fren bt until nw she din even gv me any ans. “I noe am cruel I cnt treat lyk tt I cnt talk to u lyk tt even ans ur question juz lyk a stranger n hurt..i noe sry wont help regret even useless Maybe u hate me dun wan 2 be my fren anymore…bt I wanna tell her tt am sincerely..if u wanna treat as stranger then I vv sad…anywhere, I ll still wish u good luck hope tt maybe sumday u might 4gt me or maybe nt”
So nw I had made my decision 2 study form 6 I noe it ll be hard..i tink I should hav a try on it..n I ll try my best 2 achieve it n I wont tink anytin 2 interrept frm gttg better result is my destintion n nw start for me coz e onli enemy 2 fight wiv is myself n e onli person who cn help me oso myself..so Gambateh Lillian laut hahahahaha fightfightfight!!!! Gambateh 2 all of u my dear frenz pray 4 u all 2 !!! Let fight wiv it^^
Comments