19th of March

Yeah!! Finally the cement had removed hahaha…freedom…omg 2day is damn tired…ooh dear everytin crush into one day…

1st>> early in e morning I had went 2 hosp wiv my mom it z ard 9.30..while waiting 4 my turn, I had 2 follow my doc instruction 2 open e cement then onli having x-ray...2day hosp r crowd..so mm patient there.. by waiting 4 my turn, at e end they told they cnt find my file…wat e hell!!..k fine, they gv me a new file..then until 2.15 onli is my turn….after tis everytin was juz rite…gv a transfer letter 2 psychio so start frm nw on I had 2 axercise everyday t twat my doc remind my although my next appointment is 1st of april n visit e doc on 22th of april haiz 2 day in e mth haiyoyoyo haha^^^kiakiaheeheehee…after tt I had promise e pakcik 2 pasang streamyx when I cum back..so after cam back,, rush 2 eat lyk a horse coz tt time I reali vv hungry liao dun care wather lk lyk a ladies or nt…finally cnt rest 4 a while then a customer ask me whether am I apply 4 politeknik or nt after argue wiv him luckly Bank Nasional juz nearby my housing area bt after reach there e gurl said they had 2 gt my ic onli cn apply 4 it…omg..tt pakcik ord at my hse waiting 4 us + raining (luckily nt heavy rain)..nasib baik pakcik boleh tunggu haha…rush lyk hell…then my aunt who had buy a notebk 4 their children had trouble coz she bought e tin frm e comp. shop which juz next 2 my parent so we gonna help..kidda buzy coz e notebk k3p on hang onli ord change for 2 still cnt function well….at nite we gt 2 delivery their ntbk 2 their hse in kulai..haiz after tis still hang..

Until e end, we found e problem all coz of Vista I tink too new ord n if wanna using it ur ntbk had 2 be powerful so tt it ll function well…haiz…finally itz end

Comments

Popular Posts